The Truth is a Lie
- Walked into a classroom, shot the professor and then himself.
- There ten years, good worker. Moves all over campus.
- Apartment in the Bronx, mid-sized, not a great neighbourhood.
- Married to a small Spanish woman, 3 kids inside.
- Javier was being bothered by the man he shot, he was very mean to him, looked down on him. He wanted to leave but needed the money.
- Javier reported it, but they took the professor’s word.
- Javier wasn’t involved in anything outside of work.
- He wasn’t a violent man, didn’t talk about hurting anyone, had a good marriage.
- He was a hunter, and had a licensed gun.
- He was taking time off to go to some sort of appointments and came back calmer, though he was getting more agitated with the man he killed.