- Mr. McBane is the orphanage director.
- Rear Admiral Tain interrogates McBane, who says that the psychic kids come from MKOMEGA, specifically Dr. Gatsby. We get contact info.
- Battista “The Saint” Carlotta calls Gatsby, and sets up a meet.
- Gatsby says that the children are engineered. The goal was to create the perfect human, though he claims they didn’t engineer psychic powers into them.
- He seems to want to defect and give us info if we can get him safely to Europe.
- MKOMEGA was trying to create supersoldiers and was fully funded by the CIA.
- They created two generations so that they could watch their development before they took the project further.
- Sibyl Systems revived the project after it had become defunct.
- They are a military contractor, and the president is Irene Star.
- Richard Malkin has a dream that he is peeling the skin from Rear Admiral Tain’s bones.
- We go to the Doctor’s lab in Virginia, a facility on a huge plot of land marked the Department of Agriculture.
- End of notes due to battery failure.
The Truth is a Lie
The Alvarez Files
The Admiral goes down with the ship