- David Lacoste is off dealing with superiors about an almost decapitated man, from the day before
- Richard Malkin is still in the hospital and will be there for about 2 weeks.
- Sebastian Crowley was able to learn by scrying that Charlie was dead, though we he was unable to find to locate his body
- Enabran Tain is able to pull the records of Darryl Jones, it would take 16 days to get it all. But we did learn right away:
- He was a notable soldier
- He went AWOL
- Where he was last posted
- That he is 37 years old
About the larger lady:
We know that she was seen around the dinner a lot
Her name is Sister Sarah
- We decide to go to the diner, Sebastian Crowley and Enabran Tain have video bugs on, so that JasonTennant can hear and see what is going on (he can hardly walk after the fight).
- The diner is packed, and so Crowley parks his rented car next to a fire hydrant
- Crowley and Tain notice glyphs around the windows and doors. Crowley knows them to be protective wards against spirits.
- They sit down to eat, and Maddie comes by to serve them. Crowley buys Tain a steak. The attractive girl, and wiry guy are there again
- Crowley asks Maddie if she has seen any of the people in the picture, and slides a $50 over. she recognizes it as sister sarah, and says that Sister Sarah is there. and will see them in an hour
- The couple goes in the room, and then come out 40 min. later, all upset.
- A couple of cops come in and start causing trouble about them parking next to a fire hydrant. * * Crowley causes a bit of trouble too, mouthing off to the cops, is obvious he has problems with authority. One cop Bert writes him a ticket, and the other Cop talks to Tain.
- After finding a new parking spot, Crowley slashes the cops tires.
- Tain and Crowley are taken out back to meet Sister Sarah.
- I text them to ask about the dates on the back of the photo
- They pay her her fee, to ask about the dates on the photos. She isn’t sure about the dates.
- Crowley asks about the picture of Darryl but Sarah doesn’t recognize him.
- They then ask about Charlie, It seemed he witnessed a murder, it was the death of Beverly Johnson, an old member of the community, Sarah hands Tain her tapes that she recorded from the session.
- We listen to the tapes at the base:
- Charlie talks about hiding from them (who is them?)
- Charlie mentions Platts who is Beverly’s boss
- Charlie Mentions that Beverly was hurting for Money
- Robert is Beverly’s son
- Charlie sees a shadowy figure, and he thinks it’s the Indian ghost
- A horn from a park car, startles Beverly, She begins to run the other way, in the opposite direction from her house.
- She gets to the old victor’s house.
- Charlie sees a ghost that he says looks like his mom. It then dissolves into blood and bone
- Charlie then sees three more shadowy figures.
- A black car is seen, and one of the shadowy figures comes out the black Car,it is carrying a Cleaver
The Next Day
- Tain and Crowley learn that Robert is part of the Angels, his nick name (gang name) is Shiv
- The Black with the girl is Johnny Baker, Also a member of the Angels.
- They hang out around Bull’s gym.
- The gang wears Black Leather Vests.
- Crowley is talking to the gang.
- Shiv lives on Key and 16th at his mom’s place
- Tain and Crowley head to the address
- There are some members there, Drugs and needles are scatted around the house
- Shiv tells Crowley and Tain about the time he saw a shade at the park, he stabbed it and it disappeared. Crowley asks to buy the knife off of Shiv
- Crowley and Tain head to the park, and stop off at the church to learn more about the graveyards
- Tain and Crowley see wisps around the park.
- Tain, Crowley, and Tennant go to the institute to pay Jeremy Stansfield a visit.
- Dr. Maryweather a short, stout, balding man with glasses, comes out to greet the agents, he is the doctor looking over Rev. Stansfield
- He takes us to meet Jeremy Stansfield, he is a man in his fifties, angular features and well dressed, still wearing the collar
- He was preaching in front of his congregation when a light appeared, a Glowing Being, Everyone say an angel, but he did not, and due to that he felt unworthy.
Rev. Stansfield is unable to help us, and the more he talks the more upset he becomes. The agents leave.
- The agents talk to Sister Sarah, and agree to meet up again a little before 12 to have a seance
- A man named Barren meets us outside, and leads the agents to a building down the street. Where sister Sarah is waiting
- The Seance begins, and the agents call for Amatore, his spirit enters the room, Crowley seems unaffected to see a ghost. Tennant is a little scared with what is happening.
- It begins to rain
- We learn that the ghosts are real
- The murder victims are connected and the clues are in his notes
When we interviewed Jeremy Stansfield (the preacher who is now in Stansfield Institute), Shawn pointed it out at game that the preacher actually said he didn’t see the angelic vision in the materials you found at Amatore’s house. It got screwed up when we actually went to interview him. When we asked about the angelic appearance in the church he should have said:
There are those who claim to have seen an ‘angel’ in my church. Of course, nothing of the sort appeared. I was there. I saw nothing.Why would such a beautiful vision from our Lord be denied to me, his faithful servant? Why would I be forsaken?! Clearly, it never happened. Clearly they are all deluded!
At this point he would have been fairly upset.