The Rainbow Room 6:45 p.m.
- While eating dinner at the rainbow room I receive a call
- Marina Banks (Steve Banks is her son), hasn’t returned his phone. Living of Residence, University of NY and I get his phone number
- He was studying Engineering.
- Tain and I take Crowley’s car. and head to the residence
The NYU Residence building 7:08 p.m.
- The building is on fire.
- One student claims that the building just caught fire
- Tain and I head to the Deputy to receive a list of names of people pulled from the building, Steve’s name isn’t on the list.
- Crowley scry us, and he see Taine putting on his silencer, he immediately stops, and tells the group that dinner is over. he and the group immediately leave
Steve’s Office 7:11 p.m.
- Tain and I break into the office. I look at through his computer, I take a look at his files. some of the files are encrypted, I download the files on my Hermes.
- Looking around we find an address book
The NYU Residence building 7:22 p.m.
- Malkin tries to see if there is anybody left in the burning building, he didn’t sense anyone.
- Reynolds snags a radio, to see if there is any suspicious chatter.
- Crowley snags some firemen kit, to sneak into the building, to Steve’s Room
- I call Steve and leave a message.
- Crowley gets to Steve’s room, and finds two corpses (both male), burnt to the bone, he grabs some of the bones. The room could have been the flashpoint (origin), He keeps the fire gear
- Tain and Malkin head back to the office, and get a some DNA samples.
- We all head back to the Manor
The Manor 8:00 p.m.
- I can’t get a sample, so Crowley calls FBI agent Mason for some help he agrees
- Meanwhile Taine goes through the address book, and doesn’t come across everything unusual
- I head off with Crowley to the FBI building
FBI building 8:45 p.m.
- We hand off the evidence to Special Agent Mason
The Manor 9:28 p.m.
- I look at the address book, one name jumps out is Susanna, (someone Steve had mentioned in the past
- Crowley gets the priest who has been locked up and heavily medicated arranged to be taken by CAPS
- the next day I get files about CIA mind control documents off of Steve’s Harddrive (he has been investigating)
- There is a personal diary, describing meetings with a man named Dr Skeltin (from the psychology department
- Steve was taking some kind of drug given to him through Dr Skeltin (who specializes in neural biology)
- He has also been meeting with a man named Mr. White.
- He seems to become more paranoid as the diary goes further.
- Crowley contacts the Ethics office to see if he has any experiments going on, a few months ago he was doing an experiment with ESP.
- Crowley calls his editor to arrange a meeting with the Dr Skeltin, Dr Skeltin is not in his office, and doesn’t know when he will be back.
- I head off to meet with Susanna
Susanna’s Dorm 10:33 a.m.
- Susanna is a short slender redhead, he mentions that he has been avoiding her recently, He mentioned Mr. White Corporate recruiter. There is not much information to be had.
The Manor 9:33 a.m.
- Reports begin to say that the Fire is believed to be arson
- Taine gets a hold of the footage of the fire, and sees a red haired man with beard leaving the building moments before the fire
Skeltin’s Office 10:38 a.m.
- Crowley and Malkin head to the office as FBI agent Jacks and Teller, and Lisa Smith is the secretary as well as a student. Crowley extraordinary seduces her. They get Skeltin’s address.
- Malkin reads Lisa’s mind and see the image that the red haired man is Dr. Skeltin, and that she too was one of the test subjects
- I make the theory that Skeltin and Susanna are related to the Skeltin due to the red hair
- Crowley makes a date with Lisa
Skeltin’s House 11:25 a.m.
- We all meet up at Skeltin’s address
- and notice no signs of movement
- We break in to his house disarming the alarm
- Crowley takes the basement discovering a lab, but it seems it was ransacked
- There is no pictures of Susanna, it is just a coincidence
- Reynolds checks the office, and sees that the computer has been stolen, as well as notes on his studies, as well as a paper marked as follow
- Steve Banks
- Diana Close
- Lisa Smith
- Alex Reinfield
- Tain notices that the medicine cabinet has been ransacked as well
- Luggage and clothes is missing.
- I look at the chemist set, and notices that someone did a rush job on clearing the lab, and find three bottles with yellow liquid in it
- I upload one vial into the Hermes to see if it’s recognized
- Tain tries a number of the last call out, and it’s disconnected
- the last call phoned in is his secretary
- Crowley scries the sheet:
- He learns that dr. Skeltin is alive
- He isn’t at the University
- Taine and Malkin go check out the garage
- Paul Mason calls Crowley, the bone fragment matches the hair samples
- I call Marina and let her know the bad news
- Crowley goes to “pump” Lisa
- Hermes analyzed the substance as LB-2
- LB-2 designed in the 50’s by the
MkulkasMKULTRA for increase psy enhancements, uncontrolled psy enhancements such as pyro, tests showed signs of paranoia, cancelled in 1959
Chicago 7:00 p.m.
- Crowley takes Lisa to Chicago, for dinner. She clams up about the drugs when asked.
- He asks about her interest in ESP
- He seduces her with a little more wine and she opens up
- after the ESP was cancelled, Skeltin started the new experiment, each person was given a drug, both Steve and Alan were becoming more paranoid
- The experiment was classified, and had to sign a disclosure not to mention anything about it, she seems scared.
- She had met Mr. White
The Manor 7:00 p.m.
- I hack into the university to get addresses of Alex and Diana
- Alex committed suicide yesterday jumping off the building.
The University 7:50 p.m.
- We head to Diana’s no one is there, Reynolds picks the lock
- We search the room, and find her phone, one recent number is Peter Tosh her boyfriend
- I call Peter Tosh. He has no idea where she is, missing for a few days
- She is a fairly attractive girl, almost anorexic probably due to the medication
- We head to Lisa’s dorm
- Taine places a wire trap on the phone
- Neither her nor Diana called the same number except for dr. Skeltin
- We head back to the manor, and see if the tablets are sugar
- It is a sugar pill
- I report Diana as a missing person to the police
- Several mind control programs have the title LB.
- Taine searches Hermes for a Mr. White, nothing comes up
- Lisa stays at Crowley’s place
- Tain and Crowley head to the morgue to find out who the victims are, one is Steve Banks, the other is unidentified. a Large adult man
- There was a incendiary device used to make the explosion. The damage was not possible in a normal fire. The intensity of the heat was a unknown explosion due to the heat that was produced
- A red haired man was identified exiting the
- Reynolds goes to the CIA to look for Alias’s of Mr. White, nothing comes up
- Crowley calls Skeltin’s office
- Nothing comes up with Storage sheds or hotels it takes a couple days
- Crowley gets Skeltin’s credit card cancelled
- The credit card was last used at the JFK airport, american
- Reynolds gets Skeltin’s passport flagged, as it was going to Toronto
- He was spotted in Toronto with a thin woman with blonde hair, There were 2 men in black suits.
- Mr. White rented the car
- He has a few days lead on us
- Tain arranges a flight for us (so we can get our guns and equipment) and arranges for a vehicle
- our contact is peter Welsh
- we land outside of Toronto and are loaded onto a transport trailer, and end up in Oshuwa
- I hack into the traffic cameras, and follow the car to a suburban area.
- We also learn that Mr. White wasn’t the body.